In the heart of downtown Miami’s cultural and commercial district is Centro — the new residential offering inspired by today’s modern lifestyle. It’s a place not far from Miami’s jewelry district and only blocks from Biscayne Bay and American Airlines Arena. Centro has been the center of a lot of excitement as news of its construction spread because of its lack of a garage — a thing unheard of in Miami. But that’s the changing pace of the Miami urban environment, where the best dining, entertainment, and workplaces can now be just steps from your door.
“Centro changes everything,” says Josh Stein, a Miami Realtor who has always loved the accessibility of Miami Beach. Now that ease of transportation and amenities is coming to Downtown Miami. And Centro is the game changer. Inside, the units feature 10-foot exposed ceilings, billed as “loft living redesigned.” They include energy-efficient, sound reducing windows, oversize closets, custom kitchen and bathroom fixtures with modern styles, plus stainless steel and energy-smart appliances.
The open-concept floor plans allow residents total freedom and flexibility with how they arrange their living space. With fewer walls, there are better views of the cityscape and fewer barriers to creativity. Centro can be anything you want it to be, Josh says. And that’s what’s so exciting.
Centro Building Amenities
• Triple-height lobby entrance
• 24-Hour reception desk
• Secured key-fob entry access
• Full-service valet parking
• Ground-floor anchor restaurant and retail space
• High-speed controlled elevators
• Exclusive outdoor pet area with access controlled secure entry and exit
• Two-Story Penthouse Recreation Area
• Health Club & Spa
• Residents Lounge and Social Room
• Pool with 360° Views
• Skyline Lounge
When the world is placed at your feet, everything else seems effortless. Centro's thoughtful amenities provide upscale appeal while loft-style interiors offer a chance at life without limits. Open-concept floor plans allow you the freedom to arrange your space your own way, with minimal walls between you, your guests, and your views of the city. Floor-to-ceiling windows create a seamless connection with the energy of downtown, while quality materials like Italian cabinetry and fixtures redefine its image.
Centro Residence Features
• Dramatic 10-foot exposed elevated ceilings in residences
• Energy-efficient, sound-reducing windows
• Oversized closets
• Custom kitchen and bathroom fixtures with modern style
• Stainless-steel, energy-smart appliances
• Italian kitchen & bathroom cabinetry
• Separate showers and soaking tubs in select units